Red Deer Village Holiday Park occupies a scenic location in Stepps, on the outskirts of Glasgow. We’re pleased to offer a range of dog friendly accommodation options to holiday makers visiting Glasgow or stopping off before heading further into Scotland. There are a range of dog friendly attractions in the local area and a host of dog walks to try out. Frankfield Loch is just a short walk from our camping and caravan park, offering guests a scenic walk surrounded by wildlife.
Dog friendly facilities
- Dog friendly camping pitches
- Dog friendly touring caravan and motorhome pitches
- Selection of pet friendly self-catering accommodation including holiday homes and static caravans
- Up to 2 well-behaved dogs allowed per booking
- Drinking water taps around the site
Dog-Friendly Walks Near Glasgow
Glasgow is a fantastic holiday destination for those wishing to enjoy a few scenic dog-friendly walks with their four-legged friend. With such a vast array of dog-friendly walks near Glasgow to choose from – from peaceful woodland trails to jaw dropping lochs to discover, you truly are spoilt for choice of walks when enjoying a fantastic holiday with your dog at Red Deer Village Holiday Park. We highly recommend visiting the fantastic Clyde Muirshiel Regional Park or Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, however if you’re stuck for choice, we recommend asking our friendly reception team for recommendations of dog-friendly walks near Glasgow.
Dog Holiday Park Rules
To ensure and maintain the high standard of our dog-friendly holiday park in Glasgow, we ask that all owners keep to the dog rules that we have in place.
- Dogs must remain on the lead whenever walking around the park
- Dogs must never be left unattended
- Dogs must be cleaned up after, please pick up after your dog and put any rubbish in the bins provide
- We do not allow dogs that are listed on the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991